(CNN) -- President Donald Trump slammed James Comey on Friday as a "proven LEAKER & LIAR," the day after explosive excerpts from the former FBI director's tell-all book surfaced in media reports. "James Comey is a proven LEAKER & LIAR. Virtually everyone in Washington thought he should be fired for the terrible job he did-until he was, in fact, fired. He leaked CLASSIFIED information, for which he should be prosecuted. He lied to Congress under OATH. He is a weak and untruthful slime ball who was, as time has proven, a terrible Director of the FBI. His handling of the Crooked Hillary Clinton case, and the events surrounding it, will go down as one of the worst "botch jobs" of history. It was my great honor to fire James Comey!"
- URGENT - Trump slams Comey as 'weak and untruthful slime ball'
- Trump slams Comey as 'weak and untruthful slime ball'
- The fundamental fail of Trump's 'slime ball' attack on James Comey
- URGENT -
- URGENT -
- Trump slams Comey after bombshell interview
- The swamp slime is oozing toward Trump
- Lindsay Lohan slammed for saying #MeToo makes women 'look weak'
- The right's insane sliming of David Hogg
- Comey's warning to Trump