President Donald Trump slammed the FBI raid on his personal attorney Michael Cohen's office and hotel room as a "disgraceful situation" and "an attack on our country."
"I just heard that they broke into the office of one of my personal attorneys. Good man. And it's a disgraceful situation. It's a total witch hunt," Trump said Monday, referring to a lawful FBI raid.
"It's an attack on our country," Trump said. "It's an attack on what we all stand for."
The President again criticized Attorney General Jeff Sessions for recusing himself, saying, "the attorney general made a terrible mistake."
- Trump slams FBI for raid of his personal attorney's office
- Trump praises law enforcement after slamming FBI
- Comey blasts Trump over tweet about FBI raid of Michael Cohen's office
- FBI raids Trump lawyer Michael Cohen's office, seizes Stormy Daniels documents, bank records
- Trump slams FBI's handling of tip on Florida school shooter
- FBI may have seized recorded conversations from Trump's attorney
- URGENT - Trump's personal attorney splits with his own legal team
- Trump's personal attorney splits with his own legal team
- FBI raids home of suspected ISIS supporter in Virginia
- Democratic senators slam Trump budget