The Baltimore community came together on Sunday to hold a 'Justice4Stephon' rally.
Stephon Clark was shot at 20 times by police in Sacramento, California on March 18.
According to a release, the purpose of the rally was to raise awareness, to call to action to the crisis of police-involved shootings in minority communities, and to demand justice for Clark.
The event was co-sponsored by the Islamic Council of North America - Council for Social Justice, MPOWER Change, the Muslim American Society, Muslim Social Services Agency, and CAIR.
People met at McKeldin Square at Pratt and Light Street around noon for the rally.
- 'Justice4Stephon' rally held in Baltimore
- Baltimore officer caught beating man
- Baltimore goes 10 days without a homicide
- Former Baltimore officers convicted in corruption trial
- Mystery surrounds fish kill in Baltimore Harbor
- Baltimore bans sugary drinks from kids' menus
- FBI won't lead investigation of Baltimore officer's shooting death
- WATCH: Lost dog visiting from Baltimore reunited with owner
- Baltimore closes public schools after students sat in cold classrooms
- Frigid Baltimore City schools: The racism we haven't confronted