City websites and other services are back up and running this morning following an outage that lasted into the night.
City employees' phone lines, email and 311 and text-to-911 were also among the services that were knocked out of commission Wednesday afternoon.
The exact cause of the outage isn't clear, but Mayor Michael Hancock's office says it was some kind of bug and not a malicious software attack that caused the issues.
The city had a similar outage on Tuesday that lasted for a few hours.
- Denver services back up and running following overnight outage; city blames software bug
- CDC: Kissing bugs being blamed for potentially deadly illness
- Update your software today. Seriously.
- How bugs become superbugs
- Grieving Mother Blames 911 Outage For Death Of Her Son
- Bad weather is blamed for a pileup in Denver involving more than 50 vehicles
- BlackBerry's software bet continues to pay off
- Your next pilot could be drone software
- YouTube back online after brief outage
- Denver Police officers help their biggest supporter