(CNN) -- President Donald Trump's lead lawyer, John Dowd, has resigned from the President's personal legal team handling the response to the Russia investigation, according to The New York Times and The Washington Post. Dowd's resignation comes as Trump has stepped up his attacks on special counsel Robert Mueller and days after Dowd said in a statement the investigation should end, initially claiming he was speaking for the President before saying he was only speaking for himself.
(CNN) -- President Donald Trump's lead lawyer, John Dowd, has resigned from the President's personal legal team handl...
- URGENT - Dowd resigns as Trump's lawyer
- Dowd resigns as Trump's lawyer amid disagreements on strategy
- URGENT -
- URGENT -
- URGENT - Eric Greitens resigns
- John Dowd's resignation tells you a lot about Donald Trump's mindset
- URGENT - Sen. Al Franken resigning
- Renuncia John Dowd, abogado principal de Donald Trump en la investigación de la trama rusa
- URGENT - UN Ambassador Nikki Haley resigns
- URGENT - Trump says EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt resigns