(CNN) -- A federal grand jury in the District of Columbia returned an indictment Friday against 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities accused of violating US laws to interfere with US elections and political processes. The indictment charges all of the defendants with conspiracy to defraud the United States, three defendants with conspiracy to commit wire fraud and bank fraud, and five defendants with aggravated identity theft.
(CNN) -- A federal grand jury in the District of Columbia returned an indictment Friday against 13 Russian nationals ...
- URGENT - Special counsel issues indictment against 13 Russian nationals over 2016 election interference
- Mueller indicts 13 Russian nationals over 2016 election interference
- Read the indictment of 13 Russian nationals for election meddling
- Russian charged with attempted election interference
- URGENT - 12 Russians indicted in Mueller investigation
- URGENT -
- URGENT -
- Kremlin dismisses Mueller's indictment of 13 Russians
- Manafort's lawyers taunt Mueller for not tying him to Russian interference in 2016 election
- URGENT - Office of Special Counsel: Conway violated Hatch Act