About an hour South of Omaha off Highway 2, sits the Syracuse Inn and Suites, where a Lincoln man had an awful experience.
Russel Fletcher stayed there on Saturday night and woke up to a mouse crawling on his back. That wasn't all, when he kicked off the bedding it exposed a nest on the left corner of the bed, where he was sleeping.
Fletcher says when he told hotel workers he was not taking him seriously. A member of the chamber of commerce in Syracuse told him, "the city has no ordinances that will allow us to go into those hotel rooms for health problems. We can't tell them how to run their business."
- Man finds mouse nest in hotel
- Mighty Mouse; Unions at Ryanair; Airbus shakeup
- Josh Duhamel catches mouse backstage at The Today Show
- Woman files lawsuit, says she found mouse parts in soup
- Missing Disney film which predates Mickey Mouse resurfaces in Japan
- Russi Taylor, voice of Minnie Mouse, dies at 75
- 'The Masked Singer': The Eagle flies the nest
- teacher under investigation after posting message to 'ethnic' who stole computer mouse
- La película perdida de Disney que precede a Mickey Mouse reaparece en Japón
- Hacen fila de hasta 11 horas para saludar a Mickey Mouse en Disneyland Japón