(CNN) -- The House of Representatives passed legislation reauthorizing the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, which is a key tool of the US intelligence community, despite President Donald Trump's tweeted criticism of the government's surveillance program. It now goes to the Senate for consideration. House Republican leaders and top administration officials believed early Thursday morning that they were in good shape to pass the plan, even though it faced opposition from the right and the left and is always a heavy legislative lift.
(CNN) -- The House of Representatives passed legislation reauthorizing the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, whi...
- URGENT - House passes FISA reauthorization
- Senate passes FISA Section 702 reauthorization
- House passes FISA reauthorization despite Trump tweet criticizing the program
- House passes FAA reauthorization bill
- URGENT -
- URGENT -
- Senate must pass FISA Section 702 to protect Americans
- Democrats pitch plan to reauthorize Violence Against Women Act
- Trump targets FISA provision up for renewal
- Trump's FISA tweets throw Washington into chaos