Eminem is going to be pretty busy for the summer festival season.
The rapper is one of the headliners at this year's Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival.
Eminem is one of the headliners
Festival runs from June 7 to 10
The Killers and Muse are also headlining the 17th annual, four-day event held in Manchester, Tennessee. The event begins June 7.
Joining them will be Future, Sheryl Crow, Sturgill Simpson, Khalid, Nile Rodgers & Chic, Bon Iver, Paramore and others.
Eminem, who recently returned to the music scene with his new album "Revival" after taking a break for a few years, is also booked for Coachella and New York's Governors Ball.
The full lineup for Bonnaroo can be found at the official site.
Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. ET Friday.
- Bonnaroo 2018 lineup announced
- Bonnaroo 2019 lineup announced
- Lineup revealed for Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival
- Lollapalooza 2018 official lineup revealed
- Four hospitalized for carbon monoxide poisoning at Bonnaroo
- 4 Paramedics Suffer Carbon Monoxide Poisoning At Bonnaroo
- Twitter announces all-women speaker lineup at major tech event
- Coachella 2018 lineup: Beyonc-, The Weeknd and Eminem to headline
- HBO quietly drops erotic programming from lineup
- Porsche eliminates diesel cars from its lineup