Justin Timberlake is finally back.
The singer has announced he will release a new album next month, his first studio album since 2013.
Timberlake is set to debut the record's first single, titled "Filthy," on Friday at midnight ET.
He said in a video announcing the new album that his son, wife and his home state of Tennessee were his biggest inspirations.
"It's personal," Timberlake said.
"Man of the Woods" will drop February 2, just two days before Timberlake takes the stage at the Super Bowl halftime show.
The performance will mark Timberlake's first return to the Super Bowl since his controversial set in 2004, when he ripped away part of headliner Janet Jackson's outfit, exposing one of her breasts.
- Justin Timberlake announces new single, album
- Justin Timberlake made peace with Janet Jackson
- Justin Timberlake drops surprise summer song
- El 2018 de Justin Timberlake arranca con nueva música
- Justin Timberlake's tour coming to Nashville in May
- Here for the super bowl halftime show with Justin Timberlake
- Justin Timberlake rinde tributo a Prince en el Super Bowl
- Justin Timberlake pays tribute to Prince during Super Bowl halftime
- Justin Timberlake will probably make bank off the Super Bowl
- Justin Timberlake interrumpió un show por una tierna causa