"Real Housewives of New York" star Luann de Lesseps was arrested by Palm Beach police early Sunday morning on several charges including battery of an officer and disorderly intoxication, according to jail records from Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office.
The 'Money Can't Buy You Class' singer was also charged for resisting officer with violence to his or her person, and for corruption by threat against public servant, according to jail records.
De Lesseps, known as "The Countess" on the Bravo hit reality series, ended her seven-month marriage to businessman Tom D'Agostino Jr. in August. The couples' short-lived and tumultuous relationship was featured on the reality show. De Lesseps was previously married to Count Alexandre de Lesseps; that marriage netted her the title of Countess.
De Lesseps is alleged to have kicked a police officer while intoxicated, stating, "I'm going to kill you all," according to testimony the assistant state attorney gave in court on Sunday, the Palm Beach Post reports. A judge released de Lesseps without bond. She is due back in court on January 25th.
CNN has contacted representatives for de Lesseps for comment but has not received a statement yet.
- 'Real Housewives' star Luann de Lesseps arrested in Florida
- Luann de Lesseps enters treatment following arrest
- ¿De dónde proviene el dinero de la familia real británica?
- Real-time election commentary
- Singer Chris Brown arrested in Florida
- 'SNL' star Alec Baldwin comments after arrest
- Social media star arrested on assault charges
- Luka Modric: Real star should win Best FIFA Men's Player, says Man Utd great
- ¿Son reales las intenciones de Kim Jong Un?
- El Real Madrid hace historia en la Liga de Campeones