Alorton's mayor has been arrested again.
Court records show Alorton Mayor JoAnn Reed was arrested Friday and charged with official misconduct.
She is also facing felony charges of voter fraud in an unrelated case. Back in 2014, she pleaded guilty to smuggling a cell phone into jail for a relative.
- Embattled Metro East mayor arrested again
- Chair of embattled Newsweek Media Group resigns
- Embattled VA Secretary Shulkin faces skeptical Congress
- Embattled Texas Republican Rep. Blake Farenthold resigns
- Embattled Florida election official speaks out
- Metro East man spreading Christmas cheer with generator and string of lights
- Over 200 headstones spray-painted with swastikas at Metro East cemetery
- Attorney: Mayor Barry not involved in inappropriate relationships with other Metro employees
- Metro officer injured responding to crash
- Washington, DC Metro System Fast Facts