Sisters are doing it for themselves in "Ocean's 8."
The first full trailer for the all-female cast reboot has arrived and damn, it looks fun!
The first trailer for the film dropped Tuesday
It arrives in theaters June 8
The heist film stars Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett, Rihanna, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway, Mindy Kaling, Sarah Paulson and Awkwafina.
The action offers a feminine twist on the franchise made famous by George Clooney and Brad Pitt.
This time around, the women are out to crash the famous Met Gala in New York City in order to make off with some serious ice.
Bullock plays the ex-con sister of Clooney's character, Danny Ocean.
She told Entertainment Weekly she was trying to keep as many details as possible about the movie under wraps.
"I feel like we're a Marvel film and we're trying to at least let there be some surprises when the film comes out," she explained.
Like the all-female "Ghostbusters" reboot, "Ocean's 8" has already suffered some backlash.
Bullock said she knows the film will probably have haters, but she urges people to see it before they form an opinion.
"There should be a rule, you're not allowed to say anything nasty until after it comes out," she said. "Obviously, that's never going to happen."
"Ocean's 8" hits theaters June 8.
- 'Ocean's 8' first trailer will steal your attention
- Sandra Bullock is criminally good at scheming in the 'Ocean's 8' trailer
- The best vacation rentals with ocean views
- Mysterious mermaid statue appears in Ocean Beach
- Rocks in the classroom gets national attention
- 'Captain Marvel' debuts first trailer
- Suites at sea: The ocean's most exclusive rooms
- Nearly every governor with ocean coastline opposes Trump's drilling proposal
- Rude slurs carved into vandalized Ocean Beach car
- Ocean plastic predicted to triple within a decade