Rancher, outdoorsman, and animal lover Bill Lee spends just about every waking moment outdoors at his mountain ranch near Idaho Springs.
With burros, llamas, alpacas, dogs, his days are never dull.
But of all the animals in Lee's care, there are two that will catch your eye. Rangifer Taranda, aka the reindeer.
Of all of Lee's flock, reindeer Cupid 26 and Cupid 27, mother and daughter, have a special place in his heart.
Every year around Christmas time, Lee is a very busy man. He takes his reindeer to visit kids of all ages throughout Colorado.
It's one thing to read about reindeer and it's quite another to actually see and pet one.
It's no surprise Christmas is Lee's favorite time of the year, and alas, he has to go. Before he left us, the elderly gentleman with the snow white beard and long white hair belts out "Merry Christmas"!
- Idaho Springs man brings reindeer to spread holiday cheer
- 'Metallica' lead singer spreads holiday cheer at Vail Fire Department
- 'A Christmas Story Live' didn't bring the holiday cheer
- Local community brings holiday cheer to less fortunate
- Local woman decorates Christmas trees to spread cheer
- Costco greeter spreading positivity with a smile, song, and cheer
- Metro East man spreading Christmas cheer with generator and string of lights
- Idaho legislator calls for Idaho Fake News awards
- Yellowstone bison wanders into Idaho
- Weekend in Sport: Real Betis fans spread Christmas cheer, Mikaela Shiffrin makes history