Officials are investigating a fire that engulfed part of a home on M-43 near 16th Avenue in South Haven Township.
Firefighters arrived on scene around 9:30 p.m. Monday to find the garage and breezeway of the home on fire.
The homeowner told police that he was alerted to the fire by his dogs barking and was able to remove his vehicle from the garage.
It is unclear what caused this fire, but according to officials no one was injured.
- Dogs alert homeowner to fire in garage
- Video shows floodwater fill garage
- Clark County robbers stab homeowner, light car on fire
- Community on alert after 4 dogs killed by coyotes
- Homeowners scramble to pre-pay property taxes
- Armed Homeowner Chases Off Armed Intruder
- New scam targets homeowners with security system
- Hot air balloon's proximity concerns homeowner
- 12 dogs killed in Connecticut fire
- Fire department introduces its first arson dog