The intention was to help out a victim of bullying, but some say they are feeling hustled.
DeKalb County Police are searching for the suspects responsible for burglarizing a grocery store and making off with over $21,000 in cash.
Surveillance video shows the suspects cutting a hole in the back door of the Food Town Market on Bouldercrest Road in Atlanta around 5 a.m. Saturday morning, crawling in and scurrying across the floor in an attempt to avoid tripping the alarm motion sensors.
Once they gained access, the suspects broke open registers and an ATM, stealing more than $21,000 in the process.
A hair salon in the area was also burglarized and police believe these suspects may be responsible for that crime as well. It in unclear what was stolen from the salon.
- Crooks make off with over $21K from grocery store
- Hold 'Crooked Ivanka' accountable
- Cooper: Cohen basically called Trump a 'crook'
- Multiple people shot at Atlanta grocery store
- Cambridge Analytica brags about weaponizing 'Crooked Hillary' slogan
- Crook steals surveillance camera while it was LIVE recording
- Why grocery stores will win the meal kit wars
- Police: Man charged with threatening woman with a machete in grocery store parking lot
- Cop uses Taser on 11-year-old girl accused of shoplifting at grocery store
- Grocery stores aren't dead, but they need help with real-time data