A man is dead after he was shot during an alleged road rage incident before crashing his vehicle into a home in DeKalb County late Wednesday night.
The incident happened just before midnight on the 1400 block of Columbia Drive in Decatur.
Police say the victim, later identified as 22 year-old Cedric Williams, was attempting to turn south onto Columbia Drive from Memorial Drive when he cut off another vehicle. That vehicle then pulled aside Williams's car and shots were fired.
After Williams was shot, he crashed his vehicle into the garage of a home in the area. No one inside the home was injured.
Williams had two female passengers in the car and neither sustained any injuries.
Police do not have any suspects in custody.
Williams leaves behind a 22 month-old son.
- Man shot in Phoenix road rage incident
- Man crashes into home after being shot during alleged road rage incident
- Man catches road rage incident on camera
- Road-rage incident spills out on highway
- Driver arrested in motorcycle road rage incident
- Man accused of shooting driver in road rage incident
- BPD: Road rage incident turns into shooting in southwest Bakersfield
- Man Killed in Apparent Road Rage Shooting
- Video Shows Man Repeatedly Ramming, Jumping on Top of Car in Road Rage Incident
- Deputies arrest driver who allegedly rammed motorcyclist off road in Sarasota road rage incident