DELPHI, Ind. (WLFI) — Indiana State Police on Monday issued a statement on the number of tips that have been received in the Abby and Libby homicide investigation. According to ISP, the Multi-Agency Task Force has received over 2,200 emails, 400 calls, and an additional 135 calls and or walk-ins to local police departments and state police posts around the state since the April 22 press conference. They have received 42,000 since the start of the email and tip line.
Police would like to remind people they are looking for information that could lead to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons who committed this crime.
• Be specific as possible to a description
• Name and age if possible
• A connection to Delphi and that person’s location or address at this time
• Leaving information on how we can contact you for possible clarification of your tip is helpful but not required
• Tips can remain anonymous
If you have a tip, no matter how insignificant you feel it might be, contact us by email at email@example.com or phone at 844-459-5786.
- Police release the number of new tips received in Delphi homicide investigation
- Police: Delphi homicides far from cold case; 18K tips received
- Reducing tips to 'manageable number' in Delphi double homicide
- Delphi double homicide scaling back investigators
- Delphi double homicide case gets nearly 1,000 tips since sketch release
- Tips, reward increase since suspect audio released in Delphi double homicide
- New sketch released in Delphi double homicide case
- Delphi home searched in connection to double-homicide investigation
- Headquarters for Delphi double homicide investigation moves to larger building
- $200K reward, newly-decorated HQ inspiring Delphi double homicide investigators