DELPHI, Ind. (WLFI) — Indiana State Police said they have received more than 300 new tips since a press conference last week on the deaths of Libby German and Abby Williams.
The press conference was held on the one-year anniversary of the girls' deaths.
Sergeant Kim Riley said in the weeks before the anniversary, ISP would receive three to five tips per day.
They have already followed up on tens of thousands in the year since the murder - and they are not done yet.
If you remember or learn anything about the murders of Abby and Libby, please contact the tip line at (844) 459- 5786.
- More than 300 new tips received since one-year anniversary of Delphi teens death
- Police: Delphi homicides far from cold case; 18K tips received
- Memorial service honors Delphi teens
- More than 140 tips received in Delphi case after Dr. Phil episode
- Police release the number of new tips received in Delphi homicide investigation
- WATCH: ISP superintendent speaks on anniversary of Delphi homicides
- Reducing tips to 'manageable number' in Delphi double homicide
- Delphi one year after the double homicide
- Delphi teen records suspect before her death; police hope it leads to arrest
- Community remembers Delphi teens at Sunday morning Mass