Original Publish date: Feb 26, 2017
CARROLL COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — Although no arrests have been made in connection to the death of two Carroll County teens, authorities remain hopeful justice will be served.
News 18 spoke with Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby on Sunday. He says many valuable state, federal and local officers are working the around the clock on the case.
Investigators have moved their headquarters from the Delphi municipal building to the former Carroll-White REMC building in Delphi. The new location gives authorities more room to evaluate thousands of tips.
Leazenby says they are appreciative of all the tips investigators have received so far.
"It just a matter of getting to the right phone call or the right piece of information of being able to put it into play," Leazenby said. "I feel very assured we're gonna successfully conclude this."
Anyone with information on the case is asked to call the Delphi Murder Tip Line at 844-459-5786 or email email@example.com. A $50,000 reward is being offered in exchange for information. People can report information anonymously.
- Headquarters for Delphi double homicide investigation moves to larger building
- Delphi double homicide scaling back investigators
- First Christmas after the Delphi double homicide
- Dr. Phil to discuss Delphi double homicides
- Delphi one year after the double homicide
- Delphi home searched in connection to double-homicide investigation
- $200K reward, newly-decorated HQ inspiring Delphi double homicide investigators
- Carroll Co. Sheriff clears up misconceptions on Delphi double homicide
- FBI searches Peru home in relation to Delphi double homicide
- Rumors not true; no arrests made in Delphi double homicide