Original Publish date: Feb 19, 2017
DELPHI, Ind. (WLFI) — On Sunday, family and friends said their final goodbyes to Libby German and Abby Williams.
Friends and family came together for German's funeral at Delphi United Methodist Church.
According to German's obituary, she enjoyed playing volleyball, softball, soccer and swimming. She also loved painting and doing crafts.
Williams' funeral was a private family service. According to her obituary, she played the saxophone and volleyball. She enjoyed reading, the outdoors and taking family camping trips.
The latest in the homicide investigation was released earlier Sunday. Indiana State Police say the man from the picture released Wednesday is now a "main suspect" in the two teenager's deaths.
Investigators are urging the public to contact police with tips about the man. If you know anything about the man seen in that photo you can call one of the numbers listed.
Delphi Murder Tip Line: 844-459-5786
Indiana State Police: 765-567-2125
Carroll County Sheriff's Office: 765-564-2413
- Friends and family gather together to say final goodbyes to Delphi teens
- Memorial service honors Delphi teens
- Community efforts continue in Delphi to help families of slain teens
- Community remembers Delphi teens at Sunday morning Mass
- Authorities take no days off to locate Delphi teens' killer
- Grandfather of slain Delphi teen speaks to media
- Delphi victims' families get investigation update; families may talk to media soon
- Delphi teen records suspect before her death; police hope it leads to arrest
- Investigators call slain teen a hero; Delphi community reacts to news
- Mom of slain Delphi teen shares her story with News 18