Original Publish date: Feb 25, 2017
PERU, Ind. (WLFI) — A Peru home was searched by the FBI Saturday afternoon in relation to information received about the killings of two Delphi teens.
According to FBI Supervisory Special Agent Bob Ramsey, bureau investigators executed the search of a home on Canal Street.
Ramsey said the search revealed that the residents of the home were "in no way connected" to the deaths of Liberty German and Abigail Williams.
Saturday's search was the second done by the bureau in relation to the double homicide investigation. A Delphi home was also searched on Feb. 16. No arrests were made as a result of that search.
Ramsey said the FBI will continue to execute search warrants as it sees fit.
- FBI searches Peru home in relation to Delphi double homicide
- Delphi home searched in connection to double-homicide investigation
- First Christmas after the Delphi double homicide
- Dr. Phil to discuss Delphi double homicides
- Delphi double homicide scaling back investigators
- Delphi one year after the double homicide
- Carroll Co. Sheriff clears up misconceptions on Delphi double homicide
- Headquarters for Delphi double homicide investigation moves to larger building
- Rumors not true; no arrests made in Delphi double homicide
- $200K reward, newly-decorated HQ inspiring Delphi double homicide investigators