Assemble a first aid kit for your disaster supplies kit and onefor each car.
The basics for your first aid kit include:
- First aid manual.
- Sterile adhesive bandages in assorted sizes.
- Assorted sizes of safety pins.
- Cleansing agent/soap.
- Latex gloves (2 pairs).
- 2-inch sterile gauze pads (4-6).
- 4-inch sterile gauze pads (4-6).
- Triangular bandages (3).
- Nonprescription drugs.
- 2-inch sterile roller bandages (3 rolls).
- 3-inch sterile roller bandages (3 rolls).
- Moistened towelettes.
- Tongue depressor blades (2).
- Tube of petroleum jelly or other lubricant.
Have the following nonprescription drugs in your Disaster Supplies Kit:
- Aspirin or nonaspirin pain reliever.
- Antidiarrhea medication.
- Antacid (for stomach upset).
- Syrup of ipecac (use to induce vomiting if advised by the poison control center).
- Activated charcoal (use if advised by the poison control center).
- Add any necessary prescription and nonprescription drugs.
- Add special needs for infants, elderly persons, or anyone with serious allergies.
Indiana Governor Mike Pence (R) proposed a pre-K voucher program as part of his 2014 agenda. The program would give underprivileged children access to pre-K programs.
A former Frankfort middle school principal is arrested for his part in what police call a child sex abuse case.
West Lafayette police have arrested one of the men they say robbed a restaurant while armed with a machete.