INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) - Anderson University is seeking more than 200 people to volunteer during the 2013 Colts Camp this year.
The camp runs from July 28 to August 16. Volunteers must also make themselves available for two training sessions prior to the start of camp.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Attend a Volunteer Training Session
- Complete the Volunteer Application
- Bring picture ID card to training session and each time you volunteer
- Agree to conduct expectations as reviewed in the training sessions and on the application
Anyone who is interested in this opportunity should email email@example.com or call 765-641-4200.
For more information on Colts Training Camp, click here.
A central Indiana judge facing more than 40 counts of official misconduct has apologized and offered to serve a 60-day suspension.
A home is a total loss after a fire Wednesday afternoon in Clinton County.
Tippecanoe County officials wonder how it will affect local communities if $1 billion in state revenue is cut. It could happen if a plan to eliminate property tax for business equipment and machinery is passed.