TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) - The Tippecanoe County Sheriff's Office is continuing to keep some roads closed due to high waters, while others are opening up as levels recede.
Here's our list of closed roads – and roads that were closed after last week's rainstorms that have since opened back up.
• SR 43 North from Happy Hollow Road to Soldiers Home Road • SR 225 East from the river to Old SR 25 North
• CR 950 West south of CR 75 South
• CR 1200 South from CR 300 East to CR 400 East
• CR 1300 South from CR 700 East to US Highway 52 South
• SR 28 East/South CR 850 East
• Catherwood Drive in West Lafayette, with no access to SR 43 North
• CR 950 North east of Grant Road
ROADS OPENED BACK UP:
• Harding Road at CR 900 East
• Lilly Road at CR 250 West
• CR 200 South from Dayton Road to CR 800 East
• CR 700 North east of Colburn
• County roads 750 and 775 east from SR 26 East to CR 200 South
• CR 775 East from CR 100 North to 300 North
• CR 100 North from CR 550 East to 775 East
• North Ninth Street from Burnetts Roadd to the Tippecanoe Battlefield
• Goldsberry Road (all)
• CR 1000 South from CR 700 East to US Highway 52 South
• CR 900 East from CR 200 North to 300 North
• Pretty Prairie Road from Tyler to Grant roads
• CR 700 West from Division Road to CR 75 South
• Division Road from CR 500 West to CR 725 South
• CR 725 West from Division Road to the top of the hill
• CR 75 South west of CR 700 West
• Eisenhower Road from Buckridge SD to CR 600 East
• Dehart Street at Rose Street
• Robinson Street at Rose Street
• CR 325 North from CR 900 East to East County Line Road
If you have questions for the sheriff's office or you want to talk to them about a closed road, you can call the Tippecanoe County Sheriff's Office at 765-423-9321.
Inventions were built by Purdue mechanical engineering students for a final class project.
U.S. Senator Joe Donnelly has traveled around the state throughout the week talking with workers at automotive plants.
A man wanted for burglary and theft has been found thanks to an anonymous tip.