WARREN COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) - Investigators say a fire that brought down a Warren County home last week started in a wall behind a gas fireplace.
Warren County fire crews were called to a house fire last Monday morning. The house was at 1255 West 125 South.
West Lebanon fire officials say the fire accidentally started in the wall behind the home's gas fireplace.
Attica, West Lebanon and Williamsport fire departments worked on that fire east of Seeger Junior-Senior High School.
West Lebanon Fire Chief John Goodrick said there were reports of black smoke. He said when crew arrived at the scene, flames were two feet high.
Crews on the scene said there were no injuries.
The Tippecanoe Plaza is going under new ownership.
A shooting on Lafayette's south side is under investigation.
It was a packed house for the pay-off of a project two years in the making.