CARROLL COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) - Crews were dispatched to a home in Carroll County after a chimney catches fire.
The Delphi Police Department said the call came in around 7:11 p.m. Friday. Dispatchers said the fire at 6183 W. Towpath Road in Delphi started in the chimney. The Idaville Volunteer Fire Department responded to the call.
The Delphi Fire Department was called for extra man power. Dispatchers said a tanker from the Rockfield Volunteer Fire Department also assisted with the fire.
Dispatchers said nobody was injured.
Inventions were built by Purdue mechanical engineering students for a final class project.
U.S. Senator Joe Donnelly has traveled around the state throughout the week talking with workers at automotive plants.
A man wanted for burglary and theft has been found thanks to an anonymous tip.