NOBLE COUNTY, Ind. (WANE) After a lengthy investigation allowed officials to receive a warrant, nine people were arrested and face drug charges after an early morning bust at a home in Albion on Friday.
The warrant was issued on Thursday and after the early morning briefing, the Noble County Special Operations Group, the Northeast Indiana SWAT Team, and the Indiana State Police SWAT Team served a warrant at the home at the 3800-block of South State Road 9.
The search warrant allowed officers to search for controlled substances, items related to the manufacture of methamphetamine, firearms, money,and surveillance equipment.
Photo Gallery | The nine people arrested in the drug bust
Only one person arrested, the resident of the home, has charges filed against him. Randall L. Katz is facing charges of dealing in methamphetamine, class B felony; conspiracy to manufacture methamphetamine; and maintaining a common nuisance, a class D felony.
The charges the other eight will face will be determined after the prosecutor meets
Noble County Prosecutor Steven Clouse sent a release about the arrests on Friday, with the statement
The following is the complete list of those arrested.
- Tasha Marie Bratten, 23 of County Road 100 East, Churubusco.
- Stana P. Butler, 31 of the 3000 block of South State Road 9, Albion.
- Shanelle Byrer, 19 of the 3000 block of South State Road 9, Albion. Officers also served Byrer with an arrest warrant from Kosciusko County where she is alleged to have failed to report to jail in that county on June 4, 2013.
- Austin C. Centers, 19 of South Highpoint Drive, Albion.
- Mary Jean E. Howard, 45 of Chapman Lake Drive, Warsaw. Howard was also served a warrant from Kosciusko County where she is alleged to have failed to appear for a court hearing in that county on June 20, 2013.
- Randall L. Katz, 44 of the 3000 block of South State Road 9, Albion. There charges pending against Katz in Noble County are listed above.
- Anthony M. McClellan, 22 of the 300 block of West Plaza Drive, Columbia City.
- Mark C. Morr, 44 of the 11000 block of North State Road 5, Ligonier.
- Stephanie Sandusky, 34 of the 3000 block of South State Road 9, Albion.
The trees is up and the decorations are set. Visitors are getting a special look at the Haan Mansion as Christmas approaches.
Several generations gathered Saturday to remember a day that will live in infamy. The day marked 72 years since the attack on Pearl Harbor.
Downtown Lafayette transformed into a scene right out of Victorian England Saturday for Dickens of a Christmas.