NEW YORK (CNN) - Family and teachers thought 7-year-old Hector Flores Jr. of New York was playing a trick on them when they heard him making a squeaking sound.
Turns out, the boy had swallowed a whistle from his plastic toy duck nearly a month ago.
His family took him to the emergency room and doctors were able to remove the whistle piece from Hector's lung.
An arrest is made in connection with a fatal stabbing in Miami County.
The opening of Indiana's first liquefied natural gas refueling station has officials touting the use of the alternative fuel.
The Indiana State AFL-CIO has elected a new president, replacing the labor union's leader who directed its unsuccessful campaign to block passage of the state's right-to-work law.