LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) - This recipe is from
- 2 teaspoons dashi granules
- 4 cups water
- 3 tablespoons miso paste
- 1 (8 ounce) package silken tofu, diced
- 2 green onions, sliced diagonally into 1/2 inch pieces
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine dashi granules and water; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium, and whisk in the miso paste.
- Stir in tofu.
- Separate the layers of the green onions, and add them to the soup.
- Simmer gently for 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
Giving this recipe a try? Leave a comment to let us know how itturned out, share a cooking tip, or suggest a variation on therecipe!
Indiana Republican Gov. Mike Pence proposed a pre-K voucher program as part of his 2014 agenda. The program would give underprivileged children access to pre-K programs.
This is the third year for the Shop with a Cop program, in which officers take children shopping, spending up to $175 on clothing and toys for each child.
The cold and the snow didn't stop hundreds from coming out to Lafayette's annual Christmas Parade.