LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) - This recipe is from the chefs at RedSevenBar & Grill .
1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
1 1/4 pounds uncooked large shrimp, peeled, deveined, tailson
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 1/2 cups diced onion
5 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
2/3 cup dry white wine
2 tablespoons butter
Grilled bread, rice, or pasta (optional)
- Sprinkle shrimp with salt and pepper.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter with olive oil in skillet over high heat. Add onion and sauté until beginning to soften, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in garlic and crushed red pepper and sauté 1 minute. Add shrimp and sauté until barely opaque in center, about 1 minute per side.
- Add white wine and simmer until liquid is slightly thickened and reduced, 2 to 3 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir in parsley.
- Transfer to shallow bowl. Serve with lemon wedges and grilled bread. Can also be served over rice or pasta.
Giving this recipe a try? Leave a comment to let us know how itturned out, share a cooking tip, or suggest a variation on therecipe!
An arrest is made in connection with a fatal stabbing in Miami County.
The opening of Indiana's first liquefied natural gas refueling station has officials touting the use of the alternative fuel.
The Indiana State AFL-CIO has elected a new president, replacing the labor union's leader who directed its unsuccessful campaign to block passage of the state's right-to-work law.