Updated: Wednesday, 21 Nov 2012, 3:13 PM EST
Published : Wednesday, 21 Nov 2012, 3:02 PM EST
INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) - Officials have increased the number of homes they say were damaged in the Nov. 10 explosion in the Richmond Hill subdivision.
On Wednesday, officials with the Department of Code Enforcement said they planned to demolish 33 homes in the subdivision. As of 2:30 p.m., the department had issued 29 orders for demolition, with another four planned.
As of Wednesday afternoon, no homeowners had submitted paperwork to object to demolition.
Overall, 90 homes were damaged by the blast that killed two people. This week, investigators said all accidental causes had been ruled out and the case became a homicide investigation.
On Tuesday, warrants were served and two people were taken in for questioning, though no arrests were made.
Comments WLFI.com is migrating to a more stable commenting system called DISQUS. This system is used by CNN, TIME, FOX News, numerous blogging sites and has over 75 Million registered users. Unfortunately we can't migrate our current user accounts to this new system.
To sign up for a DISQUS account, click the DISQUS button just below and to the right and then click Login.
DISQUS lets you login with several different options, including Facebook, Google, Twitter, Yahoo or OpenID. We expect it to allow more conversation and better moderation. If you have any questions, please feel free to comment below.