Lafayette fire on 27 N 20th Street
For some, the chance to go fishing only comes once a year, but it's the fun they have …
A mansion on the Ninth Street hill has kept some people …
It was a perfect night Friday for downtown Lafayette's first …
It was a debut for a former Purdue baseball player more than 70…
Updated: Tuesday, 05 Mar 2013, 10:53 AM EST
Published : Friday, 01 Mar 2013, 11:34 PM EST
LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) - Emergency crews were dispatched to 27 N. 20th Street for a house fire Friday night.
Family members said Delores Patton came home around 10 p.m. to find her home engulfed in flames.
No one was in the home when the fire occurred.
Investigators believe the fire started from a space heater left on within the home.
Patton's home was the only house affected by the fire.
Comments WLFI.com is migrating to a more stable commenting system called DISQUS. This system is used by CNN, TIME, FOX News, numerous blogging sites and has over 75 Million registered users. Unfortunately we can't migrate our current user accounts to this new system.
To sign up for a DISQUS account, click the DISQUS button just below and to the right and then click Login.
DISQUS lets you login with several different options, including Facebook, Google, Twitter, Yahoo or OpenID. We expect it to allow more conversation and better moderation. If you have any questions, please feel free to comment below.