LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) - This recipe is from Bryan Price , the executive chef at Bluefin Bistro .
- 2 teaspoons dashi granules
- 4 cups water
- 3 tablespoons miso paste
- 1 (8 ounce) package silken tofu, diced
- 2 green onions, sliced diagonally into 1/2 inch pieces
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine dashi granules and water; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium, and whisk in the miso paste.
- Stir in tofu.
- Separate the layers of the green onions, and add them to the soup.
- Simmer gently for 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
Giving this recipe a try? Leave a comment to let us know how it turned out, share a cooking tip, or suggest a variation on the recipe!