BREAKING NEWS: 19-year-old woman dies after falling from 10th floor window of The Hub Apartments Full Story

Morning Forecast on News 18 (7/12/2018)

Forecast - Anne Brown

Posted: Thu Jul 12 03:53:52 PDT 2018
Updated: Thu Jul 12 04:38:03 PDT 2018

Speech to Text for Morning Forecast on News 18 (7/12/2018)

Below is the closed-captioning text associated with this video. Since this uses automated speech to text spelling and grammar may not be accurate.

3>> #@ todaysunny, with a high near 88. calm wind becoming southeast around 6 mph in the morning. tonightmostly clear, with a low around 65. light east southeast wind. friday sunny and hot, with a high near 91. light south wind. friday nightmostly clear, with a low around 69. light south southeast wind. saturdaysunny and hot, with a high near 93. light south wind. saturday nighta 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. partly cloudy, with a low around 72.sundaya 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. partly sunny and hot, with a high near 91. sunday nighta 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. partly cloudy, with a low around 72.mondaya 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. partly sunny, with a high near 86. monday nighta 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.tuesdaymostly sunny, with a high near 86.tuesday nightpartly cloudy, with a low around 66.wednesdaymostly sunny, with a high near 383.@# 3>> after a 3>> after a
West Lafayette
Clear
74° wxIcon
Hi: 75° Lo: 53°
Feels Like: 74°
Kokomo
Clear
74° wxIcon
Hi: 73° Lo: 53°
Feels Like: 74°
Rensselaer
Clear
74° wxIcon
Hi: 68° Lo: 51°
Feels Like: 74°
Fowler
Clear
74° wxIcon
Hi: 75° Lo: 52°
Feels Like: 74°
Williamsport
Clear
76° wxIcon
Hi: 76° Lo: 53°
Feels Like: 76°
Crawfordsville
Clear
74° wxIcon
Hi: 76° Lo: 55°
Feels Like: 74°
Frankfort
Overcast
77° wxIcon
Hi: 75° Lo: 53°
Feels Like: 78°
Delphi
Clear
73° wxIcon
Hi: 75° Lo: 52°
Feels Like: 73°
Monticello
Clear
74° wxIcon
Hi: 76° Lo: 52°
Feels Like: 74°
Logansport
Clear
72° wxIcon
Hi: 72° Lo: 52°
Feels Like: 72°
Rain Returns Monday
WLFI Radar
WLFI Temps
WLFI Planner

Community Events