MONTICELLO, Ind. (WLFI) — The White County Sheriff's Office is investigating a report of a missing Monticello man.
34-year-old Daniel Lipps was last seen early Friday morning (March 23). Around 2:45 a.m., dispatchers received a call of two unresponsive people at a residence on Boxman Place off County Road 500 North. Before responders arrived, one of the individuals ran away. He was later identified as Lipps.
According to the White County Sheriff's Office, law enforcement was unable to locate him that night. The search resumed during daylight and called off after he was not found.
He is approximately 6" 4", 215 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes. Anyone with information on Lipps is asked to contact the White County Sheriff's Office at (574) 583-7103.
- White County Sheriff's Office searching for missing Monticello man
- Monticello teacher attends space camp
- Monticello factory investigating injury of employee
- Monticello woman dead after Sunday morning crash
- Alcohol, bicycles and shotguns recovered in string of Monticello burglaries
- Red Cross offers Shelters in Monticello, Boswell and Delphi
- Several people rescued in two Monticello neighborhoods after flooding
- Monticello PD make arrest in shots fired incident
- Cass County Sheriff's Office investigating hotel fire
- Sheriff's office asking public's help identifying man