WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — The public has a chance to chime in on the planned Redevelopment of Chauncey Hill Mall.
The community and key stakeholders are having an opportunity to provide feedback regarding plans to redevelop the three-acre site. Residents, businesses, government, and students are invited to public workshops. There they will have the chance to view designs and give suggestions.
The workshops will be held Monday through Friday in the former University Spirit store at 135 S. Chauncey Avenue. The kickoff presentation will be held Monday night at 6 p.m.
The rest of the week, you can stop in for a public workshop that goes from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Tuesday and Thursday and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Wednesday and Friday. There will also be two public presentations on Wednesday and Friday night at 6 p.m.
- Community input needed for Chauncey Hill Mall redevelopment
- Community reacts to Chauncey Hill Mall demolition
- New development planned for Chauncey Hill Mall in West Lafayette
- Developer seeks public input for Chauncey Village
- Designers take a look at the future of Chauncey Hill mall
- Community input still needed for West Lafayette's proposed rec center
- Take a look inside the historic homes around New Chauncey
- Apartments and retail building approved for Chauncey Village
- Two workers involved in accident at Chauncey construction site.
- 2018 construction planned for the State Street Redevelopment Project