LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A woman has been arrested after police found evidence that a gun was fired on Greenbush Street.
Police were called to a home on Greenbush and 13th streets Wednesday night for a domestic disturbance.
Officers reported that one shot was fired but no one was hurt.
Twenty-two-year-old Lanique Harris is preliminarily charged with carrying a handgun without a license and criminal recklessness while armed with a deadly weapon.
Police say they arrested Harris after talking to witnesses.
- Woman faces gun charges following domestic disturbance
- Lafayette woman faces charges after weekend shooting
- Lafayette woman is charged following an incident with a gun
- Daniel Nations faces more charges
- Dentists help spot domestic violence
- 3 face gun charges in separate deaths of 2 Indiana officers
- Lafayette man faces possession charges after gun, drugs found during traffic stop
- Nations facing new charges in Colorado
- UPDATE: Violent felon faces multiple charges
- Lafayette man facing charges of child molesting