LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) - A woman has been charged for allegedly firing shots outside a Lafayette bar.
The charges against 31-year-old Keya Erves include intimidation, criminal recklessness and pointing a firearm.
According to court documents, witnesses said she was kicked out of Champs Bar in the early morning hours of Feb. 22. They said she came back in with a handgun and started pointing it at people.
Witnesses then heard gunshots outside after she left.
Police were called and officers pulled Erves over not far from the bar.
- Woman charged for shooting outside Lafayette bar
- Lafayette woman faces charges after weekend shooting
- Woman arrested following Lafayette shooting
- Lafayette man charged with pointing a firearm at bar-owner
- Shots fired outside Lafayette bar overnight
- Lafayette bar owner giving out free rides
- A Lafayette woman charged after attempted robbery
- Lafayette woman charged after box cutter dispute
- Lafayette woman charged with kidnapping, auto theft
- Missing Lafayette woman found safe