WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) -A West Lafayette man has been charged for a stabbing that occurred earlier this month.
36-year-old Bradley Elwell faces several charges, including battery resulting in serious bodily injury.
It happened in the early morning hours of January 11th on Schroeder Court. According to court records, Elwell got into an argument and stabbed another man.
Officers described the victim's wound as 6 to 8 inches long.
- West Lafayette man faces battery charges
- West Lafayette woman facing welfare fraud charges
- Kokomo man faces charges of battery and rape
- Lafayette man facing charges of child molesting
- Lafayette woman faces charges after weekend shooting
- Lafayette man charge with kidnapping
- West Lafayette man accused of child molestation
- Garrett man charged with battery turns himself in
- Lafayette Jeff, West Lafayette schedule football series
- West Lafayette restaurant faces lawsuit after food poisoning death