Don’t let the chilly start fool you b/c Spring-like weather is gearing up here in Lafayette! Expect lots of sunshine today with only some passing high clouds, but cloud cover will increase over the weekend.
Clear and sunny skies today will allow those near freezing temps this morning to drive up into the upper 50s and lower 60s during the afternoon. Tonight, lows will dip ONE last time into the lower 30s, so keep the coat handy if you have plans this evening.
Another warm and dry day is on tap for your Saturday, topping off at 60 degrees! Overnight lows will be substantially warmer in the 40s for Saturday and Sunday night. Expect temperatures to peak to near normal by Sunday!
- Warmth On The Way (yes, you read that right!)
- Warmth with Winds
- Waiting for the Warmth
- Community organizations provide warmth for those in need
- Near Record Warmth, But Rainfall & Much Cooler Weather Ahead
- Reading is Leading helps kids form a good habit
- Volunteers needed to help kids read to succeed
- Purdue Athletes visit elementary students for reading super bowl
- National report card shows flat results in reading, math
- Purdue football could face heavy dose of read-option at Rutgers Saturday