WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — If you need to grab some last minute items for your Thanksgiving meal we've got an idea for you.
The West Lafayette Farmers Market is set to reopen tomorrow for one day only.
It will run from 3 to 5 p.m.
It's located in the south parking lot at Cumberland Park.
- WL Farmer’s Market reopens for last-minute shopping
- Lafayette Farmer's Market reopens for one day on Saturday
- Lafayette Farmer's Market prepares shoppers for Thanksgiving
- Lafayette farmer's market kicks off the summer
- West Lafayette holding Farmers Market indoors this winter
- Therapy dog owner upset over pet policy at farmers market
- WL recreation center planning continues
- Drug take back happening opening day of West Lafayette farmers market
- WL student receives Indiana Homeland Security scholarship
- WL school mourns untimely loss of teacher