WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI)—The Purdue Veterinary Teaching Hospital is ranked highest in a recent research survey. The survey was conducted by CalPro who surveyed 26 different university veterinary hospitals across the country.
They used different categories that include responsiveness, communication, and client-patient experience. Purdue ranked high in nearly every category. Duncan Hockley said the credit goes to those who come to work prepared every day.
"I think it's actually time to actually celebrate," said Hockley. "I think it's a reflection of the dedication and the passion that our faculty and students and the technical support staff and the reception staff actually bring to work every day at our teaching hospital."
Hockley said Purdue has been part of the CalPro Research Survey for the last four years. The hospital showed continuous improvement before reaching the highest achievement.
- Veterinary teaching hospital highest in survey rankings
- Purdue Veterinary Teaching Hospital is ranked highest in the nation
- Purdue: State Budget Committee approves $37M for veterinary school
- State approves funding for Purdue Veterinary College expansion
- Victor Klinker receives highest award from Mayor Tony Roswarski
- Cole Elementary teaching kids adult skills
- School coffee shop teaches valuable life skills
- Family Fun Day teaches children valuable lessons
- Event teaches children natural disaster safety
- TARA teaches safety preparedness at Imagination Station