WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Purdue football is set to take on Arizona in the Foster Farms Bowl on Wednesday night at 8:30 (ET).
Sports 18's Andrew Pogar and Caleb Noe take a look at Arizona's offense, which puts up 41 points/game.
Khalil Tate rushed for more yards/game than any other quarterback in the country, and Arizona (as a team) is ranked third in the country in total rushing yards/game (324).
The Wildcats' passing game, however, is less impressive; or perhaps just utilized less.
Khalil Tate averages less than 10 completions each game, on about 15 completions for 128 yards.
See the video above for more analysis.
Andrew and Caleb will be in Santa Clara this week for the Foster Farms Bowl, bringing you live coverage throughout the week.
- VIDEO: WLFI Sports team looks at Arizona's offense
- WLFI History
- WLFI to broadcast debate between Tippecanoe Co. sheriff, prosecutor candidates
- Candidates discuss future of Tippecanoe County in WLFI's primary debate
- Neighbors respond to offensive banners at church
- Reported sex offense on shuttle service
- Hundreds gather in solidarity in response to offensive banners
- Offense holds off defense 42-36 in Purdue Spring Game
- Jeff Brohm compares Arizona QB Khalil Tate to Lamar Jackson
- Purdue QB Elijah Sindelar breaks down Arizona preparation