WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Harrison golfer Nic Hofman – playing in his third Indiana Boys State Junior Golf Championship – won 3&2 in the final round, thanks to a 25+ foot putt on the 16th hole.
See the video above for more!
- Nic Hofman wins Indiana Junior Championship on long putt
- Harrison's Nic Hofman takes top seed into match play at junior championship
- Harrison's Nic Hofman commits to Purdue
- Locals vie for state junior golf championship
- Harrison wins sectional boys wrestling championship
- Local school introduced to Junior Wonder Labs
- Long-missing limestone statue returning to Indiana city
- HIGHLIGHTS: Lafayette Jeff wins Girls Hoops Classic championship
- HIGHLIGHTS: Hot shooting helps Central Catholic win sectional championship
- Indiana youth sparks win over Howard