WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Unity Healthcare announced Wednesday that they will be moving Miracles Rehabilitation in West Lafayette to a new facility.
The new location will be at 307 Sagamore Parkway West, Suite 400 and the move will take place on Jan. 15.
The hours for the new location are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
For more information, call Miracles Rehabilitation at 765-463-2200 or visit their website.
- Unity's Miracles Rehabilitation to relocate
- Rehabilitating Teal Rd. in Lafayette
- Dogs help rehabilitate Tippecanoe County criminals
- Franciscan Health Lafayette unveils new rehabilitation gym
- Holiday miracle for homeless couple
- Indiana group to preserve, relocate WWI memorial
- Indiana rally returns Trump to campaign roots, projects party unity
- Miracle Gray to transfer from Purdue women’s basketball
- WL mayor focuses on unity for State of the City address