LEBANON, Ind. (WLFI) — Two more men have been charged with murder in the shooting death of Boone County Deputy Jacob Pickett.
John Austin Ball and John Baldwin, Jr. join Anthony Baumgardt in the charges. Baumgardt was charged with Pickett's murder in March, just a few days after Pickett died.
Baumgardt is the one who allegedly pulled the trigger, but the confrontation started with a car chase.
Court documents show Ball owns the residence where the chase started, and Baldwin was the driver. Ball and Baldwin have also been charged with dealing and possession of methamphetamine.
- Two more men charged with murder in Deputy Jacob Pickett's death
- Hundreds pay their respects to Deputy Jacob Pickett at visitation
- Widow of Deputy Jacob Pickett pens open letter to community
- Murder charge filed in Indiana deputy's death
- Boone Co. prosecutor seeks death penalty against man charged with killing Deputy Pickett
- Lafayette Police send patch to remember deputy Pickett
- Man charged with shooting deputy hears death penalty charge
- State police searching for two men in connection to murder
- Man charged with shooting deputy seeks change of venue
- Two men charged in Circle K armed robbery