TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — Two men have been charged in the robbery of a Circle K on Sunday.
Court documents say at around 4:39 a.m. police responded to a robbery complaint at the Circle K at 3112 Ferry St. in Lafayette.
Police intercepted 20-year-old Andrew Rounds and 18-year-old Gregory Gadd in a car several blocks away traveling on South Street near North 20th Street.
A search of the car turned up money, a loaded .45-caliber revolver, face masks and gloves.
Police say the gun had been reported stolen back in November.
Rounds and Gadd have been charged with conspiracy to commit armed robbery, armed robbery and theft.
Rounds has been additionally charged with carrying a handgun without a license, theft of a firearm and pointing a firearm.
- Two men charged in Circle K armed robbery
- Two men in custody following armed robbery
- Three charged in armed robbery case
- LPD investigating attempted armed robbery
- Lafayette man admits to armed robbery, charges filed
- Flora police are investigating an armed robbery
- Lafayette man sentenced for armed robbery
- Second person sentenced in armed robbery
- Clarks Hill man who robbed Circle K sentenced
- Kokomo man involved in armed robbery sentenced to 43 years