TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI)- Two people are hospitalized after a single-vehicle crash in Tippecanoe County.
The crash happened on US 52 South, just north of County Road 1100 South.
Police were called to the scene just after 7 p.m. Monday.
According to Indiana State Police, two people were northbound when the driver ran off the road for an unknown reason.
Police say the vehicle rolled multiple times and both the driver and passenger were ejected.
The extent of their injuries is unknown at this time.
This story is still developing.
We will bring you updated information as it becomes available.
- Two hospitalized after crash in Tippecanoe County
- Tippecanoe County's growing gains
- Latest Tippecanoe County Hepatitis Numbers
- Hidden history within the Tippecanoe County Courthouse
- Drug epidemic burdens Tippecanoe County Coroner's Office
- Police investigate shooting in Tippecanoe County
- Man arrested for shooting in Tippecanoe County
- Tippecanoe County Jail getting new captain
- Rain causes heavy flooding throughout Tippecanoe County
- Tippecanoe County's newest K-9 in training