TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI)- A twice-convicted child molester from Lafayette faces new allegations.
53-year-old Ronald Emery is charged with five new counts of child molesting.
As News 18 previously reported, he was already jailed on charges including vicarious sexual gratification and being a repeat sex offender.
According to court documents, corrections officers at the Tippecanoe County Jail received a letter on January 13th.
Investigators determined it was written by Emery.
In the letter, he admits to having intercourse with a young child.
Prosecutors believe the incidents happened in the 90's.
Emery was previously convicted of child molesting in Benton and Clinton counties.
He served a 20-year sentence at the New Castle Correctional Facility.
- Twice-convicted child molester faces more charges
- Lafayette man facing charges of child molesting
- Convicted child molester gets 41 years
- Rossville man convicted on molesting charges
- Man sentenced to 13 years for child molesting charges
- Indiana teacher faces 36 molestation charges; single victim
- Indiana Supreme Court upholds sentence for woman convicted of child molesting
- Jury finds man guilty of child molestation
- Man found guilty of child molestation
- Indiana child molestation suspect nabbed in Alabama